Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Writing

This week we have been working hard on our writing. We have chosen our favourite piece so far this term and published it.

For your blog post please include:
  • The WALT and SC for the original piece
  • Photos of your original piece
  • My thinking questions
  • The WALT and SC for your editing
  • Your published piece
Photos of my Original Writing
WALT: write to inform

Success Criteria
  • Create a clear image in the readers mind
  • Have a clear message (big idea)
  • Powerful words (precise, clear)
  • Reread writing and check for impact
My thinking questions

I choose this piece to publish...
I need to practise...
I am pleased about...

My Published Writing
WALT: edit and publish our writing

Success 
  • Use a font and colour that can be easily read
  • Must make sense
  • Correct 
  • Change at least 3 words to add impact for the reader

No comments:

Post a Comment