Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Te Reo


WALTuse Te Reo in a simple conversation.

Task: create a puppet pals animation to share your Te Reo learning.

Success Criteria
  • clear voice
  • saying the right words (makes sense) 
  • animation matches the words
  • trying our best pronunciation

I think
My learning partner thinks
I used a clear voice
I did use a clear voice because I practiced. 

I did like her clear voice because I herd her message
I used the right words
I did use the right words because i practiced.
I think she did use the right words because 
My animation matched my words
My animation did match my words.
She did because I listend to the video 
What did I find challenging? 
i found it hard to remember the words. 
I go with her because I herd her recording 
What did I like about…
I liked the hole thing 
I did to because she used the right words used a clear voice so I rally like it

No comments:

Post a Comment