Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Learning To Learn


Screen Shot 2014-02-01 at 9.20.12 PM.png


WALT: Learning to Learn


Success Criteria:

  • know what I am learning to do
  • I know what I need to to to get better
  • I plan activities that are going to help my learning
  • I follow my plan
  • use my learning time wisely (complete my activities on time)
We are on the path to becoming self directed learners in Adventure 9. This means we are beginning to make choices that help us grow as learners. We know what we are learning and what we need to do to get better.


We plan our week choosing activities that are going to help us reach our goals. We plan all the must do’s and then add the can do’s.





Reflection


I think
My Buddy thinks
I know what I am learning
most of the time I do but sometimes not
I think most of the time as well, because she gets distracted easily and she does’t ignore them.
I know what I need to do to get better
most of the time
I think you know what you need to get better at because I have seen you do it.
I plan activities that are going to help my learning
i plan activities that are going to help me with my learning
I think that to, because she plans the must dos after she plans kerri
I follow my plan

i follow my plan
I think that she follows her plan. Because say her plan has word smart then she will go to that activity
I use my learning time wisely
sometimes i use my learning wisely
I don’t think that you use your learning time wisely because she just stares off in the distance
Libby, I think you do know what you are learning and know what to to do to grow as a learner. When planning your week you need to make sure you include all the must dos first and then the can dos. This is something you struggled with at the start of the term but I think you are getting the hand of it, remember to plan all of the time slots and then to follow your plan to make sure you are using your learning time wisely.

Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment