Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Kotahitanga


         Term One Value

Kotahitanga (Unity/Togetherness)



Values are deeply held beliefs about what is important or desirable. They are expressed through the ways in which we think and act. In fact everything we do reflects our values!

WALT: Show kotahitanga with our little buddies from Busy Bees


Task: Create a poster showing kotahitanga

Success Criteria:
  • Include a clear Image
  • Include our name and our buddies name
  • Show and explain kotahitanga (working together)
  • Our poster makes sense

Screen shot 2014-04-09 at 10.20.20 AM.png

How am I going showing?
I think
My buddy thinks
Friendship
i’m showing good friendship
I think she is very good at it. Because i have seen her use her frendship really well.  
Sharing
I don’t really share really much. Because Hannah dose most of it.
I think you need to work on it because sometimes you don’t shar.
Teamwork
I use teamwork very well. Because i use teamwork when we have to.
I think she is very good at teamwork because I have seen her use teamwork
Looking out for each other
I think I pretty good at it. Because if somebody sad or hart I will ether cheer them up or help them.
i think you are really good at looking out for each other because you help people that have fullin over or some think.

* Yellow Hat
What of the above attributes above do you feel is strongest for you?
I think teamwork is the strongest. Because it keeps our group together.

* Black Hat
What of the following attributes do you feel you need to improve on?
I think sharing. Because Hannah do most of it.
* Red Hat              
How do I feel about kotahitanga?
i feel good about it because its fun.


Libby, I am pleased that kotahitanga is fun for you. I think you do look out for people when they are sad or hurt and that you are a fabulous friend, both in class and during buddy time. 

Remember in a team you need to share your ideas, listen to the ideas of others, negotiate and compromise  This can be really tricky!
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment